Feb 15, 2011

A survey on military family life - MilSpouses pls assist!!


https://surveys.cua.edu/military/
Hi, my name is Emily Mulvey and I am a Marine spouse working on my PhD in Clinical Psychology at The Catholic University of America (CUA). For my degree, I am conducting a survey that explores family life from the perspective of military spouses. We are interested in exploring how military families adapt and overcome the stresses associated with family life. I want to know how she (or he) feels her family is doing (i.e., the adjustment of herself, her military spouse, and her children).

The online survey is open to all Civilian Spouses of Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, and/or Wounded Warriors. Dual military couples or active duty service members will not be eligible to participate. The survey is anonymous and will take no more than 30 minutes to complete. To learn more about the survey, or to participate, please click: https://surveys.cua.edu/military/

Sincerely,

Emily Mulvey, M.A.
Doctoral Candidate

The Catholic University of America
27mulvey@cardinalmail.cua.edu

No comments: